&amp;lt;img height=”1″ width=”1″ border=”0″ alt=”” style=”display:none” src=”https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=1401367413466420&amp;amp;amp;ev=NoScript” /&amp;gt;
- ‘She was badly bleeding from a face lift’: Trump goes to war with MSNBC’s Morning Joe in astonishing personal attack on ‘crazy low IQ’ Mika and ‘psycho Joe’ Scarborough – and Melania DEFENDS him amid massive backlash over slurs
- Venus Williams ’caused car crash that killed 78-year-old man at major Florida intersection’
- Trump administration blacklists Chinese bank as the White House ramps up pressure on North Korea’s nuclear missile ambitions
- ‘We are very sorry!’: Kendall and Kylie Jenner insist they meant no ‘disrespect’ by featuring Biggie, Tupac, Metallica on $125 vintage shirts
- Trump’s travel ban goes into effect at 8pm: Grandparents, grandchildren and fiancés of U.S. residents will not be allowed to enter the country from six Muslim-majority nations
- Trump bashes CNN in the middle of energy policy speech as he compares ‘fake news’ network to 1970s myths about oil and gas shortages
- Greta Van Susteren FIRED by MSNBC six months after joining the network: Host is axed just a few hours before she was set to go live on air
- Calories – not exercise – are the key to changing your body, says celebrity personal trainer for Rooney Mara and Amanda Seyfried
- Georgia man kept North Carolina teen with Asperger’s prisoner and forced her to stay ‘gaunt’ after meeting her in an eating disorder chat room
- Tarmac tantrum! Foul-mouthed couple are filmed launching into a tirade and hammering on the cockpit door when they’re told they can’t get off the plane first
- Texas man, 56, with long history of ‘deviant sex acts’ with children’s clothing and VEGETABLES is sentenced to life in prison for meth possession
- ‘Thank you for making natural more normal’: ASOS is praised for using untouched photos of models baring STRETCH MARKS on their butts in a move hailed as ‘beautiful’
- ‘She has found the fountain of youth!’ AGELESS 63-year-old grandma leaves the internet in complete awe after her grandson shares stunning images of her youthful looks
- What is mutilating cows in the Midwest? FBI probed thousands of reports of cattle killed with ‘surgical precision’ since the early 1970s – with the deaths blamed on satanic cults, the government and ALIENS
- Four years to save the Earth: 2020 is the deadline to avert climate catastrophe, experts claim in chilling commentary
- EXCLUSIVE: How wife of wanted pilot showed up at their new home as a surprise to celebrate her retirement with him – only to find him living there with his mistress and teen stepdaughter and be gunned down in a triple murder
- State of emergency declared over New York’s transit system: Governor Cuomo steps in to fix beleaguered MTA days after dozens of people were injured by train derailment
- Fumble! Billionaire Colts owner Jim Irsay left red-faced after tweeting out a photo of a naked woman – before insisting he was hacked
- Does it work? After Kim Kardashian demonstrates her FIVE-MINUTE make-up routine, FEMAIL attempts to re-create it and gets mixed results
- Lottery players in Illinois could see the end of Powerball and Mega Millions games if the state doesn’t approve its budget in TWO days
- ‘Nothing like almost shooting someone to set your head right lol’: Sheriff’s deputy is sacked after tasteless Snapchat post
- ‘I wasn’t going to let him get away with it’: Dramatic moment a pregnant woman mows down a fleeing man ‘who stole her purse from her car’ in a Walmart parking lot
- The man too despicable for a jury: Nearly 250 potential jurors dismissed from selection for ‘Pharma Bro’ Martin Shkreli’s securities fraud
- SWAT body camera captures the dramatic moment officers kill heavily armed suspect who had barricaded himself inside Las Vegas home where girl, four, was being held hostage
Health teacher and married mother-of-two, 29, ‘repeatedly had sex with her 17-year-old student who revealed the affair after he tried to kill himself’
- Jill Lamontagne, health teacher at Kennebunk High School in Maine, has been placed on leave as a result of the sex abuse complaint
- Alleged victim was hospitalized June 9 after ingesting painkillers in a failed attempt to end his life
- Teen later told his aunt he and Lamontagne allegedly had sexual contact involving oral sex and ‘other stuff’ in class, in her home and her car
- His mother wrote in protection order request Lamontagne told him she hadn’t had a sexual relationship in two years
- The 29-year-old teacher and basketball coach has been married for six years and has a young son and daughter
- On her teaching blog Lamontagne wrote: ‘My mission is to be an exceptional role model for my students’
A married health teacher from Maine has been placed on leave and had a civil protection order issued against her after being accused of repeatedly having sex with her 17-year-old student.
The claims against Jill Lamontagne, 29, came to light in mid-June after the alleged victim attempted to commit suicide.
On Monday, a district court judge barred the Kennebunk High School teacher from making any contact with the student for two years because of the sexual abuse complaint, which is under investigation by police.
&amp;lt;img id=”i-ec759e55333d925e” src=”http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/29/15/41DFA88400000578-0-image-a-39_1498747769717.jpg” height=”448″ width=”306″ alt=”Jill Lamontgane, 29, is pictured with her son” class=”blkBorder img-share”/&amp;gt;
&amp;lt;img id=”i-115d518e40518c71″ src=”http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/29/15/41DFA88B00000578-0-image-m-38_1498747762975.jpg” height=”448″ width=”306″ alt=”Lamontgane, a married health teacher from Maine, has been placed on leave after being accused of repeatedly having sex with her 17-year-old student” class=”blkBorder img-share”/&amp;gt;
Sex abuse probe: Jill Lamontagne, 29 (pictured left with her son), a married health teacher from Maine, has been placed on leave after being accused of repeatedly having sex with her 17-year-old student
Lamontagne, who has been married for six years and has two young children, a son and daughter, was placed on administrative leave on June 12, after her student’s family contacted school officials claiming that he had had sexual contact with the teacher, reported the Portland Press Herald.
According to court documents filed by the student’s mother requesting a protection order, her son was hospitalized in Maine Medical Center on June 9 after ingesting a cocktail of medications in a failed attempt to end his life, including ibuprofen, Tylenol, cold medicine and a blood thinner.
The next day, the boy confided in his aunt that he and his teacher, Lamontange, have been involved in a sexual relationship, and that he was ‘so sorry for all the bad things he did’.
Rumors have been swirling about the boy and Lamontagne for some time, but he had previously denied them, according to Journal Tribune.
‘He said he loved her, he said it happened numerous times, in the classroom, at her house, in her car. She told him that she hadn’t had a sexual relationship in two years,’ his mother stated in the court papers.
&amp;lt;img id=”i-c20b5e23d4dc27f6″ src=”http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/29/15/41DFAF0500000578-0-image-a-41_1498747816106.jpg” height=”385″ width=”634″ alt=”Lamontagne has been teaching at her alma mater, Kennebunk High School (pictured), for five years after a two-year stint as an education technician&nbsp;” class=”blkBorder img-share”/&amp;gt;
Lamontagne has been teaching at her alma mater, Kennebunk High School (pictured), for five years after a two-year stint as an education technician
The 17-year-old student claimed that Lamontagne performed oral sex on him, and that ‘other stuff happened’ between them as well.
According to the court filing, one sexual encounter took place when Lamontagne instructed him to come over to her home, and that the two of them ‘fooled around’.
The complaint states the student said he felt ‘used’ by Lamontagne, but wanted to carry on with their affair and did not want her to go to prison.
Superintendent of Regional School Unit 21 Katie Hawes said Lamontagne has taught at Kennebunk High School for five years.
As of Thursday morning, Lamontagne has not been criminally charged in this case. She remains on administrative leave while the school district investigates the claims against her.
According to Lamontagne’s personal teaching blog, the 29-year-old wife and mother earned her Bachelor’s degree in health sciences from the University of Southern Maine in 2010, followed by a Master’s degree in inclusion education from the University of New England in 2013.
&amp;lt;img id=”i-e980af4398877aae” src=”http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/29/15/41DFDF6300000578-4651288-image-m-44_1498748032546.jpg” height=”458″ width=”634″ alt=”Dry spell: The alleged victim’s mother wrote in a protection order request that Lamontagne (pictured with her husband and son) told him she hadn’t had a sexual relationship in two years” class=”blkBorder img-share”/&amp;gt;
Dry spell: The alleged victim’s mother wrote in a protection order request that Lamontagne (pictured with her husband and son) told him she hadn’t had a sexual relationship in two years
&amp;lt;img id=”i-7f6d08252afc27b9″ src=”http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/29/15/41DFA87F00000578-0-image-a-42_1498747828108.jpg” height=”421″ width=”634″ alt=”The 17-year-old boy told his aunt after his failed suicide attempt that he and Lamontagne (pictured with her family) allegedly had sexual contact involving oral sex and ‘other stuff’ in class, in her home and in her car” class=”blkBorder img-share”/&amp;gt;
The 17-year-old boy told his aunt after his failed suicide attempt that he and Lamontagne (pictured with her family) allegedly had sexual contact involving oral sex and ‘other stuff’ in class, in her home and in her car
She was hired straight out of college to work as an education technician at her alma mater, Kennebunk High School, and in 2012 she took the position of lead health teacher.
Lamontagne, a self-described sports fan and half-marathon runner, also has been coaching girls’ baseball and softball at the local middle school.
Under a rubric titled ‘Mission Statement’ on her blog, Lamontagne wrote: ‘My mission is to be an exceptional role model for my students. As a health teacher, I educate students about many aspects of their lives/lifestyles and I believe that I need to practice what I preach.
‘To be successful in teaching students about these very sensitive topics, I am trustworthy, honest and reliable. I strive to be all of these things, along with kind, healthy and responsible so that I am a great role model and mentor for my students.’
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.
More top stories